Thursday, April 28, 2016

Melon Mosaics

I just love when Rachel, at Stitched in Color, has these mosaic challenges. Her writing is just beautiful and I always feel inspired.

My first mosaic feels like a summer bouquet.


And my second...

Well, this one sort of reminds me of a sunset I saw at the beach.


It might be too many coral, peachy, orange colors, but sometimes the sky is just filled with so many different shades. And the solids could be fun together.

I really wanted to get a chance to work with some raspberry shades of color, but every time I tried it just didn't feel right. I might keep playing around with it because it is really fun.

Check out Rachel's post to see how to make your own and enter the giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your mosaics. very balanced and well-chosen. Bravo!
    Have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathryn!

      Delete