Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Grateful Heart

My sweet sister found the following ad on a facebook garage sale type of page. A photographer was selling fabric she used for backdrops.



She quickly sent it to me knowing I would be interested. It was only a couple towns over. And it was an incredibly good deal. The hubby went to pick it up while I was working. And now I have over 50 new to me yards of fabric to play with! (I have never had more than about 6 yards in the house at any one time.... so this is crazy wonderful!) Fabric is so expensive. So I am grateful that this photographer doesn't want it any more.

I have so many projects swirling around in my brain. I wish I didn't have more work to do before I sleep. I would rather be sewing.

The orange/yellow fabric almost feels like a vinyl tablecloth or something, just not as sturdy. I was thinking about sewing some reusable snack bags out of it or something. Any ideas what kind of fabric that might be and what it would be best used for?

Anything great happening in your life to be thankful for? I hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment