Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Grateful Heart


 

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
   1 Thessalonians 5:18

I disappear from this little blog at times because life gets crazy and sometimes there isn't much to report that I feel is worthy of reporting. We still continue to struggle, but we are making it. I am thankful for this. Maybe it is not all perfect, but that is ok. I am working hard to remind myself that some of the things I spend time worrying about really don't matter in the long run. Maybe I didn't pay a bill on time.... yes it bothers me to no end and has me worried... but a few years from now I won't even remember that bill, or bills, was a couple days late. I don't know if my health is in check and don't have the means to get it checked, but for now I am choosing the be thankful for each day the Lord provides me and my family. And I am thankful that I have the jobs that I do, that my kids are happy and healthy, that we are back in beautiful western NY for fall. I love fall in NY.

So I am choosing the be thankful and happy. I am trying really hard not to be worried and crazy. Oh if only it were easier. And I keep praying that I will know the roads/paths to take to continue to do His will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment