Thursday, February 26, 2015

Welcome!!!


Image result for vermont

You probably have not seen my first blog from a few years ago (very similar name). I got away from blogging for a few reasons. I had baby #3 and I wasn't blogging or living how I truly wanted to. So this is my chance to start over, and write about things that really matter to me and share ideas.

Here are some of my goals for the blog:

        * Share real food recipes
            * Deals & Giveaways that help you live a real food/natural life
            * DIY recipes for all things around the home (help get toxins out of your house)
            * Share ideas from our homeschooling adventures
            * Share my journey towards the homestead life
            * Share posts on all things related to beekeeping

These goals might change as I get working, but these seem like a great place to start!

I hope that you will join in the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment