Saturday, February 28, 2015

My dear Love, Le Creuset


Image result for le creuset
Cooking real food takes time and money. You are not just opening a can of food, dumping in a bowl and popping it in the microwave... I am sure you all have done this. I know most people have. I didn't have a microwave, but back in the day, I opened a can of soup and heated it on the stove. And, maybe you still do this now... hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Now, I am all about finding out where my chicken came from, growing my own celery, making my own broth, etc. But to cook all of these delicious real food meals, we need proper equipment, and that includes what we are cooking these tasty treats in. (Or maybe I just have a slight obsession dishes and all things related to the kitchen!)

Anyways, I know that it has been pricey trying to purchase all of the things I need to for different dishes, so here are some giveaways for one of my favorites, Le Creuset. I hope you win!


There is just one more day to enter at The Broken Bread. Hurry!

The Cookie Rookie has a giveaway ending in 5 days.

Adventures in Cooking has a giveaway ending in 10 days.

You have until April 9th to enter over at Leites Culinaria. And I believe you can enter daily.(And while you are here be sure to enter for the Real Life Paleo cookbook as well!)

I will continue to update as more come up and others expire! Let me know if you win! :)


And if you just cannot wait, you could always save money at one of the outlet stores or buying second hand on ebay. I have even looked at garage sales and second hand stores.


Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment