Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Grateful Heart





Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

   1 Thessalonians 5:18 


Moving back into my own house has been quite something. It was very odd to be here after someone else lived here for a year. But in some ways it really feels more right than anything else that we have done this past year. We have been very busy with lots of painting. Red walls, dark gray walls, light gray walls.... they all had to go. I like my home cheerful and fresh feeling. And the colors on tiny rooms were making me feel like the walls were closing in. So this week, I am thankful that the painting is almost done and the furniture is starting to come back. I am thankful that after a year, I finally feel home. And I am thankful that my sewing machine is now properly out of its box and waiting for the first "back at home" project. I cannot wait to get creating.

The only bad thing is that I have way too many project ideas and not a clue which to do first. :) That is a good problem  to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment