Monday, July 20, 2015

Decisions, Decisions



Have I ever mentioned how horrible I am at making some decisions? It took me an hour to pick the paint color for our living room... An hour. I was totally overwhelmed by all the choices. So many colors, all so close to the other colors. Just tiny little differences. Maybe it is because we have brought home colors that didn't work before. A yellow that looked lovely by day and neon at night...ugh.

So when I picked up these lovely lockers (for real cheap on craigslist!!!) to use in the breezeway for storage, I naively thought that choosing how to paint them would be easy. But now I am stuck again.

Here is the locker's before look:


Now, I cannot decide what to do with them. The original idea was to paint them something bright and fun: teal, lime green, maybe a bright pink or even orange. I was leaning more towards the teal or green.
  

Or maybe I should even do several wonderful colors. I really love this, but not sure if it is just too busy. With the gray for the frame, I feel like it is toned down and quite lovely.
 

Then I got looking at more ideas and I started to also love the antique gray look or even the clean fresh feeling of white lockers.
  

I have begun to sand off all the rust, but need to come to a decision here. We have nice weather coming and it will be perfect for painting. While I keep working, I would love to hear from you all. What do you think I should do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment