Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Grateful Heart



Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
   1 Thessalonians 5:18


As sad as I was about it a couple months ago, I am really thankful that I did not move to Vermont. Not that Vermont didn't seem awesome and wonderful... because it really did. But for some strange reason, I really feel like we are supposed to be back in our tiny home close to our family. For the first time in a long time, it all feels right.

I think we are about to head into some tougher times. Things still aren't going right work wise. So it will be good to be here with family and filled with love. And the tiny house is a lot less expensive to care for than a rental... and it is ours.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment