Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stitched in Color: Almost Primary

Have you seen the fun post over at Stitched in Color? Rachel has the most fun mosaic contest going on. You had to pick your fabrics from Lark Cottons that show off your interpretation of Almost Primary.

I spent way too much time trying to pick fabrics. There are so many to choose from and so many I wanted to choose. I could have made tons of mosaics.

Here are the two that I did submit. They are not quite perfect, but I had a meeting for work and just had to "turn it in".

This first one I am calling "Falling for Primaries."


And the second one is "Birds and Bees."



What do you think? If you want to see the rest of the mosaics and vote on them, check out Stitched in Color tomorrow, Wednesday, August 19th. There are some really great collections and it is so fun to put together.

If you want to make your own mosaic while planning out a quilt or something you can use the Mosaic Maker Tool. It is additive and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment