Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Grateful Heart: Week #11






Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

   1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Sorry for the silence. We are again, getting ready to move. We have been in a temporary home while waiting to be able to move back in our home. And this week I am just so thankful that the day is nearing. We may be under 1 week now. There is a long story that just keeps getting longer, and crazier, and almost sounds too crazy to be true.... but it will be good to return to the humble home that is ours. No more renting, no more moving, and maybe get back to a somewhat normal life. AND best of all, I can get my sewing machine and craft materials out of storage.

This past year has been such a mess. But one of the big things that we have learned is that we need to love our little humble home, no matter how small or how much it is not functioning for us at this time. We will love it and really work hard to make it work for us for now. And maybe just maybe some day down the road, I can have my farm and chickens and all the lovely simple things I dream about. For now, we will start making baby steps towards this. We will build up our business, start making our right now home a place of love, and continue to makes steps everyday towards the life I believe that God is calling me to follow.

Also -   we have some really interesting plans for redoing some of our 950 sq foot home to fit all of us. And they are all really really economical... since I am broke. Haha. So if you are interested in stuff like that, stay tuned. We will be starting pretty much the day we get in there. And I am super excited about it.

Hope you all are doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment