Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Changed My Name



 Image result for sunflowers

I decided that the first blog name just didn't fit what I was trying to do. So here we are at name number 13... or 47 or who knows what at this point. I didn't realize this whole naming thing would be so hard. And I am still not sure exactly what I want to make of this blog. I set up some goals in my "Welcome" post, but I want to leave it kind of open so that this does not become yet another stress in my life, but instead stays as a way of sharing my ideas, thoughts, and things you might find interesting. I am not sure if anyone will ever find it useful to them, but I am hoping so....

So for now, the blog stays at Dedicated Debby, because I am dedicated to serving the Lord, finding happiness in a life of stress and being forever grateful and happy for this life I have been given. Life is good and I want to live it to the fullest. This is my journey to figuring out what that is and sharing what makes me happy along the way.

  

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6 : 16


Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment