Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kicking It - Ninja Multiplication Fact Fun



 

Do you have a little one that loves ninjas or karate, or just getting up and moving while doing math?
I found this idea over at Elementary School Garden and I just love it! (I think it was actually created by Apple for the Teacher.) It shares such a cool way to get students/children moving and excited about learning their math facts. And I love that it isn't your average flash card type of practice. You could easily change this up to make it work for other skills if you are not working on multiplication facts and you could even change it up to work for homeschooling. I am going to recreate an activity similar for my middle child and his addition and subtraction facts. He can use family members as partners to get the whole family in on the excitement.

You can read all about it here. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment