Monday, April 13, 2015

A Grateful Heart: Week 1




Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

                                                                                                                          
                                                                                     Philippians 4:6


I just love this verse. Maybe part of my love is that I know that I do worry too much about things that I shouldn't. I should go to the Lord in prayer over everything. I am the first one to ask my hubby if he prayed about something, but I need to listen to my own advice. And I really need to start focusing on thanksgiving. I want to thank the Lord for all the good that is in my life right now.

So I want to start, each Monday, sharing something that I am thankful or grateful for. And I want to invite you to share what you are grateful or thankful for too. Being grateful is an important step in being content and connecting with God.

This week I am thankful for the newest hive of bees. One day, the hubby was checking our bees and found that a swarm or something else had taken up shop in some of our empty equipment. It was a lovely surprise. It may seem like a small thing, but these honey bees give us quite a bit of hope and happiness.

Now it is your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment