Monday, April 20, 2015

A Grateful Heart: Week 2

Image result for hp laptop

                                                         Photo Credit


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

                                                                                                                          
                                                                                     Philippians 4:6 




This week I want to say an extra thank you to the LORD for helping me to transition from working in a classroom to working online. It is amazing how he has answered my prayers and allowed for me to stay home with baby #3, still help students, and continue to provide for my family. Working online is kind of scary. At any time some of my jobs could just disappear, but for over the past three years, I have been able to successfully pay my bills and feed my family. There might not be anything extra, and sometimes the numbers don't even make sense, but somehow it always works.

What are you thankful for? Share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment