Monday, May 11, 2015

A Grateful Heart Week #5

Image result for apple blossoms 


Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
   1 Thessalonians 5:18


I have a serious obsession with blossoms. Apple, cherry, orange, peach.... I love them all. We are headed back north soon and I am thankful that I am just going to make it to see some of the beautiful apple blossoms that are appearing. And I am thankful in all circumstances, even when I don't understand. This has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I am just going to keep being thankful! The Lord is Good!

I am also thankful that during my short time in Florida I was able to see and smell an orange blossom. Wow, are they amazing!That is something I never thought I would actually see and I am so glad that I did.

Spring is such a beautiful time. It feels like a rebirth, a chance to restart and be fresh and new. I am not sure why I don't feel this way at the start of a new year, but I sure do feel it when spring comes around. Are you feeling the need to make a fresh start, try something new or just better yourself in general? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment