Friday, May 29, 2015

Free Workouts Week #5


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Competition_kettlebells_8-24_kilos.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Moving had me pretty busy. And to be honest, I really didn't have time to fit in even 5 minute workouts. My hubby had a pinched nerve from the long drive back home and couldn't/can't walk. He gets around for a few minutes and is back in pain. So I have been super busy with stuff he typically does: mowing the lawn, doing all the errands, and just the craziness of life. So my precious workouts had to take the back burner, but I was still staying active.

Now it is time to get back at it.

Video #1: I love this video!!! You can do this exercise for as long or as short as you want. It is simple and effective. And it is just one move. Don't worry if you don't have a medicine ball. I have used a kettle bell or hand weight before too. I hope you enjoy it too.

Video #2: Because of the hubby's lower back injury a few years ago, I have been trying to find exercises to help him and anyone else keep a strong back (specifically lower back) and have less pain. So here we have a video with some yoga moves to help with back issues. This video is only about 5 minutes long.


Boy, it feels good to be getting back to normal at little. How are you all doing? Are you staying active?

No comments:

Post a Comment