Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Grateful Heart: Week 6




Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

   1 Thessalonians 5:18


It has been a long few days, but we made it. We drove from just about Florida to New York. And although everything didn't go perfectly, we are safe and we are here. I could not believe how beautiful it was to get in to New York. When we made it to PA, I could start to smell spring. There were the smells of flowers everywhere, coming in to the vehicle. It smelled like home, it looked like home and it feels like home. It is kind of odd to be back here again. I am not sure how to describe, but it sure feels more right than where we were.

So this week I am thankful for making it to NY safely. I am thankful for the beautiful spring in NY and the chance to start again. It is a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment